I worked on my Zhang He sashes for eight hours today. Seriously. And I made a ton of progress. Yesterday wasn't nearly as exciting. I attempted to make a prototype for Xiahou Dun's sword guard, which will be cast from some sweeeeet Alumilite plastic, and wasted way too much time on two failed attempts. At least the third worked. (I cut the base of the guard from 1/8" craft foam, cut the raised decorations from more thin craft foam, and glued them on.) It is rough around the edges, but that's OK. I plan to use it to cast a prototype and then refine that and make a mold of it for the final piece. This plastic I'll be using can be sanded, so it should all work out well.