I officially got back to work on Zhu Rong. When I left off, I had marked the bottom of the skirt. I still had to finalize that bottom line and move the darts up to the waist. Tonight, I finished the rough cut of the skirt pattern. Expect a picture of said pattern after I finish tracing it.
Chester still doesn't understand the principle of "no, it is not helpful for you to get into pins and assorted tape scraps, so I have to work with the door shut".
And I just dug up my quilt fabric. Without any concrete plans for group sewing, I hadn't bothered to wash it. If I wash the fabric, perhaps I can work on the quilt incrementally if weekends continue to be busy.